Monday, July 13, 2009

Today's Obsession


I love shopping and I love shopping for gifts. One thing I always do before buying a gift, is a little online window shopping to get some ideas. One Web site that I particularly love is Gifts.com.

Gifts.com allows you to shop by personality type, or take a quiz to find out what personality type your gift recipient falls under, and then suggests gift ideas. This morning I took the quiz to find out where my good friend Morgan falls, and Gift.com deemed her a "Trendanista." I think this is so dead on, right down to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Rachel Bilson as famous examples of trendanistas.

Now I am looking into some gift ideas as she celebrates the big 2-4 on July 22. Luckily I will be in town to celebrate with her this year! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment