Thursday, August 6, 2009

10 Great Routines From SYTYCD Season Five


I LOVE LOVE LOVE So You Think You Can Dance. It is no secret that my favorite this season is Kayla--she is the BEST dancer left on the show and she is tall, blonde and gorgeous! She has been the best dancer from day one and she is technically flawless. Soooo graceful :)

BUT, I will say that tonight when the Season 5 winner is announced, it will most likely be Brandon or Jeanine (even though I voted for Kayla 103 times last night...) And for the record...while Jeanine is cute, she is overrated!!

While Kayla is the best, I just do not think she is America's favorite. To see the top 10 dances from this season, click here.

To see Entertainment Weekly's list of the top 15 dances from all five seasons, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment